Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MISSION

Equilibrium in life

Actually, I am a lawyer and public accountant, and I have been working as a tax advisor for more than 7 years. I am really satisfied with working in these professions because the experience has fulfilled one of my life´s goals. I know that's just the first step in a long journey that demands more time and effort from me to be recognized as one of the best tax advisors of Colombia.

Even though I know that I want to work as a tax advisor, I believe that my presence on the earth should be something more than being an excellent professional. I believe that being successful in this life does not depend on how much money a person can pile up or how powerful one can get.

If money were everything in life, it would mean that we are nothing without it. For this reason, one of my purposes in life is to find how I can help my country´s people. I would like to set up a foundation for the Colombian children, so kids from lower income families can study without being concerned about their economic condition.

Another important purpose in my life is helping to educate lawyers and accountants through my knowledge acquired during years of experience. I believe that the only way a person's ideas do not disappear the day of his death, is by sharing knowledge acquired during one´s life. For that reason, I desire to continue working as a teacher, to contribute to my country´s development.

In relation to my private life, I can say that God has blessed me with my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend, with whom I have been living happily for more than three years. To sum up, if I can mix my professional activities with my private life I could say that my time on earth will have been successful.

1 comment: